1. Salon Policy & Disclaimer
Deposits on appointment(s) cancelled within 48 hours are non refundable.
They may be transferred one time and used within 30 days of initial appointment. After 30 days
of no appointments deposits are not transferable.
2. Out of State Guests
If appointments are cancelled before 72hrs a refund is due less processing fee which is 4%. + 40 cents of deposit .
All Deposits goes towards your service, you pay the balance after hair style is completed.
Appointment(s) without deposit to secure spots are subject to cancellation after 4hours of booking.
- Final payments are paid in cash , major debit and credit cards ( processing fees apply ) or through Zelle.
- Monthly appointments open on the 17th day of the month before (e.g. January opens for booking on December 17th).
- Clients must be 10 years and older to book.
- Guests / children are not allowed at the appointment
- Braiding hair is provided for most services, except for human hair extensions can be purchased from our website or at Nia Soule Beauty Supply . Please send a text 24 hours before your appointment to confirm if your required color is in stock.
- Same day style change is PROHIBITED.
3. Last Minute Appointments
- Last minute and VIP Appointment requests are permitted
- An additional charge of $200 is required.
- Please visit insert link to book..
4. Late Policy:
- We allow a 10-minutes grace period without a late fee. At 11-15 minutes = $20 late fee (if time permits) or cancelled. 20 minutes past = appointment is cancelled.
- No Call No Show = Cancelled (DEPOSIT IS AUTOMATICALLY INVALID WITH 50% OF THE SERVICE COST BEING CHARGED.)
- • No major style changes on the day of appointment.
- Bookings are available 30 days in advance.
5. Hair Requirements:
- Hair must be cleaned and product free (no more than 3 days).
- Hair must be completely detangled and blow dried from roots to tips for all styles (no exceptions). Click here for visual representation.
- Lack of preparation will result in your appointment being cancelled and deposit forfeited or a fee.
- Hair must be at least 3 inches all over
- If you have any scalp conditions; bald spots, thin edges, hair breakages, please inform salon .
- Please be patient, hair styles may take longer on different clients’ based on hair texture.
- Click here for Hair Length Chart
- It is important to inform us of any known allergies to braiding hair and / or hair products. By booking with Nia Soule Salon you are agreeing to all terms.
7. Concierge Service:
- Booking is only submission for approval.
- If location is ineligible, appointment will not be approved.
- The final cost of the appointment is confirmed after approval
- Final cost will include the price of the style and an upcharge for travel.
- Once approved, no refunds for deposit.
- Deposit is non-transferable.